[IMC] Grocery Cart Walk THIS Saturday, 9-11am, Hessel Park!

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Mon Jun 25 15:46:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

We need your help recruiting additional walkers for Saturday. We hope for
at least 200 walkers to join us in supporting 7 key organizations who help
the homeless in our community.

http://youtu.be/a3T8rWE9zkI

The above is a promotional video for the event. Please refer walkers to
www.cuathome.us to get registered. Registration only takes about 60 seconds.

Let's partner together to help the homeless in a tangible and fun way this
summer.

--
Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816
Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!* (I Thessalonians 5:24)*