No subject

Thu Mar 8 04:02:08 UTC 2012

Town Meeting: National Security Challenges for the 21st Century.
     [et cetera/other] 2 p.m. Foellinger Auditorium.
     Keynote speaker: Michael Lekson, U.S. Department of State. Participants from the UI include: Paul Diehl, Marvin Weinbaum, Earl
     Kellogg, Jeremiah Sullivan and Richard Jaehne.
     For more information, call 333-1462. Free and open to the public but participants should register from 1-2 p.m. the day of the
     event.

Paul Riismandel writes:
> Hey,
>
> I forget-- can anyone remind me what the name of the event was going on at
> Follinger on S26?  I'm finishing the video of the New Alma Mater as
> performed there, and want to get the details right.
>
> --Paul

Arun Bhalla