[IMC] Boneyard Arts Festival

Roberta Bennett rsbennet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:37:33 UTC 2012

Hello IMC,

I'm writing to see if you have any visual artists registered to use the IMC
walls during the Boneyard Arts Festival. I see on your public calendar that
tthere is a poetry slam and booksale that weekend, but nothing about visual
artists. My partner, Rob Scott, and I would love to hang some paintings if
noone else is planning to show. I have cc-ed him on this email. I have to
turn in the paperwork to 40 North by March 15th to have the IMC included on
the festival map. I'll call tomorrow afternoon to follow up.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Roberta Bennett
M.A. in Art Education