[IMC] Winds of Change in Appalachia

Funding Exchange information at fex.org
Thu Mar 15 17:14:13 UTC 2012

No Small Change. Every gift matters. Is this email not displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.
   [2]Donate Now »
   Follow on Twitter [3]Follow Us On Twitter
   Friend on Facebook [4]Friend Us On Facebook
   Forward to Friend [5]Forward To A Friend
   Funding Exchange has always strived to make big change through the gifts
   we've received. We believe that change comes in ALL sizes, and that its all
   BIG when the commitment is to creating a more just society. _Appalachian
   Community Fund (ACF), a member of the Funding Exchange Network, _has joined
   the [6]No Small Change campaign--a FEX initiative about sharing the real
   life stories of organizers, activists, donors and visionaries--to tell the
   story of it's grantees and partners throughout Appalachia who are fighting
   for environmental justice, the empowerment of young women, racial equality
   and so much more.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=82a5194111&e=1ef5d836a6
       2. http://nosmallchange.us
       3. http://twitter.com/fundingXchange
       4. http://www.facebook.com/fundingxchange
       5. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=82a5194111&e=1ef5d836a6
       6. http://nosmallchange.us

   Here is another opportunity to support social justice movement-making by:

   •[7]Watching this video, highlighting the work of a ACF grantees and the
   short videos highlighting other amazing activists, organizers and
   foundations that do great work around the country. _Share _via [8]Facebook
   and [9]Twitter with just one easy click!
     Links:
       7. http://nosmallchange.us/stories/acf
       8. http://on.fb.me/w4w4zA
       9. http://bit.ly/yh9N7a

   •[10]Giving a crucial contribution--no matter the size -- even many gifts of
   $10 can change a lot. Your gift contributes to this type of grassroots
   activism and organizing at a critical time in our collective history!
     Links:
       10. http://nosmallchange.us

   •[11]Joining the FEX community and participating in the donor political
   education calls and other engaging events to support this growing network of
   activist donors.
     Links:
       11. http://nosmallchange.us

   As a member of the FEX Network, Appalachian Community Fund has been a part
   of a national movement to move resources to grassroots communities for 25
   years. Whether its resisting the removal of mountain tops from the Kentucky
   landscape, or ensuring quality of life for recent immigrants, ACF engages in
   crucial social justice work throughout these states. We join together to
   ensure that local communities have stable financial support and are best
   positioned to inform national movement-building work.

   Join the national movement for sustainable, activist-advised resourcing for
   social justice work and make [12]No Small Change today!
     Links:
       12. http://www.nosmallchange.us

   Thank you,

   The FEX Team

Want to move groups like Appalachian Community Fund Forward?

   Your charitable contribution makes BIG change, no matter the size of your
   gift.

   Visit us at
   [13]nosmallchange.us for more information.
                                                  _About FEX + No Small Change_
   _No Small Change_
   We aim to revolutionize giving. Our 32 years of experience has shown us that
   every little bit counts; big donors, small donors, it all adds up to
   creating change. Be a part of [14]the change.
   _Funding Exchange (FEX)_
   We are a social justice foundation working toward “Change not Charity”, and
   serve as the national hub of a network of regionally-based
   foundations. Started over 30 years ago by young people with wealth, FEX is
   charting a bright, bold future together with the next generation of
   multiracial, cross-class donor activists! Visit us at [15]fex.org
   _Copyright © 2012 Funding Exchange, All rights reserved._
 You have been included in this mailing because of an affiliation with Funding Exchange. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and click the "unsubscribe" button above.
     Links:
       13. http://www.nosmallchange.us
       14. http://www.nosmallchange.us
       15. http://www.fex.org

   _Our mailing address is:_
   Funding Exchange
666 Broadway
Suite 500
New York, NY 10012

   [16]unsubscribe from this list | [17]update subscription preferences
     Links:
       17. http://fex.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=8b1167a6d6&e=1ef5d836a6