[IMC] (no subject)

Charlotte Popetz cepopetz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:23:07 UTC 2012

Dear IMC,
My name is Charlotte Popetz and I'm working with my classmate Rosa Druker
on a public poetry project for our poetry class at Uni High. We plan to
hold two poetry readings for the general public during the month of April
and we believe that the IMC is an ideal location for these events. Is this
currently something that the IMC could support, and if so, what weekends
are available? Thank you so much for your time, and we look forward to
hearing back from you soon. If you have any questions about our plans
whatsoever, we are happy to provide more detailed information.
Thanks again,
Rosa and Charlotte