[IMC] Fwd: [MADCoList] RSVP Now for Wed. 3/28 MAG-Net Digital Dialogue: The Role of Arts and Culture in Movement Building

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 20 21:42:27 UTC 2012

We're in very good, historical company sharing a panel with the
Highlander Center.

It's one of the nearly-hidden sources of the power of the civil rights
movement to effect change in the South during the middle part of the
20th century. They trained people across racial lines to organize and
struggle for the rights so many take for granted these days -- or who
many thought were the product of a few well-known men at the time.
Mike Lehman