[IMC] Mac's Story: Standing With The 99%

Funding Exchange information at fex.org
Thu Mar 29 17:24:13 UTC 2012

No Small Change. Every gift matters. Is this email not displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.
   [2]Donate Now »
   Follow on Twitter [3]Follow Us On Twitter
   Friend on Facebook [4]Friend Us On Facebook
   Forward to Friend [5]Forward To A Friend
   This is Mac.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=71dda710ea&e=1ef5d836a6
       2. http://nosmallchange.us
       3. http://twitter.com/fundingXchange
       4. http://www.facebook.com/fundingxchange
       5. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=71dda710ea&e=1ef5d836a6

   Mac is a young donor activist with the [6]Chinook Fund in Colorado who has
   been involved in her community for many years. Mac believes in the
   redistribution of power and resources, fostering just and sustainable
   communities and creating authentic cross-class partnerships. Her integral
   support of the Chinook Fund is augmented by her work with [7]Resource
   Generation and [8]Wealth for the Common Good, and more. Mac makes a _big
   difference _in many lives.
     Links:
       6. http://www.chinookfund.org
       7. http://resourcegeneration.org
       8. http://wealthforcommongood.org

   Mac's financial support of Chinook means that local activists and organizers
   get to make the important decisions about their own communities. Mac gets
   what's happening in _the larger picture_ and does everything possible to
   foster change, at the personal, communal and institutional levels. Since
   this is what the Chinook Fund is all about, it's no wonder they've become
   such strong allies. Chinook and Mac embody the spirit of the FEX Network. So
   today we are proud to launch the latest installment of the [9]No Small
   Change campaign with a video featuring Mac's story.
     Links:
       9. http://www.nosmallchange.us/stories/chinook

   _This is your opportunity to join Mac and other change makers by:_

   •   [10]Watching Mac's video highlighting her work with Chinook -- as well
   as more short videos highlighting other activists, organizers and
   foundations that do important work around the country. Share these via
   [11]Facebook and [12]Twitter with just 1 click!
     Links:
       10. http://nosmallchange.us/stories/chinook
       11. http://on.fb.me/Hh07wg
       12. http://bit.ly/GUeVp6

   •   _[13]Making _a gift that is significant to you--whether that is $10,
   $60, $100 or more. Your gift contributes to grassroots activism and
   organizing, like that of Chinook, at a critical time in our collective
   history!
     Links:
       13. http://www.nosmallchange.us

   •   [14]Joining the Funding Exchange community and participating in the
   stakeholder political education calls and other engaging events to support
   our growing network of activist donors.
     Links:
       14. http://nosmallchange.us

   •   [15]Starring in your own No Small Change video! Your story - whether you
   are an elder, activist, nonprofit leader, donor, laborer, parent,
   philanthropic professional, or a combination of any of these - is important.
   Tell it! [16]Contact our office to see how we can help you produce yours
   today.
     Links:
       15. mailto:drew.zimmerman at fex.org?subject=I%20want%20to%20star%20in%20my%20own%20'No%20Small%20Change'%20video!
       16. mailto:drew.zimmerman at fex.org?subject=I%20want%20to%20star%20in%20my%20own%20'No%20Small%20Change'%20video!

   _What do you want to do to help create change?_ How can we help?

   Thank you, Mac, for sharing your story and for your contributions to your
   community, to the Chinook Fund and to larger social justice movements.
   Congratulations [17]Chinook Fund on 25 years of sustainable, activist-led
   resourcing for social justice work. Chinook is a thriving part the
   [18]Funding Exchange national movement to move resources to grassroots
   communities. We want to build on your story.
     Links:
       17. http://chinookfund.org
       18. http://www.fex.org

   Please join us today,
   The FEX Team

Want to Support Progressive Philanthropy?

   Your charitable contribution makes BIG change, no matter the size of your
   gift.

   Visit us at
   [19]nosmallchange.us for more information.
     Links:
       19. http://www.nosmallchange.us

                                                  _About FEX + No Small Change_
   _No Small Change_
   We aim to revolutionize giving. Our 32 years of experience has shown us that
   every little bit counts; big donors, small donors, it all adds up to
   creating change. Be a part of [20]the change.
   _Funding Exchange (FEX)_
   We are a social justice foundation working toward “Change not Charity”, and
   serve as the national hub of a network of regionally-based
   foundations. Started over 30 years ago by young people with wealth, FEX is
   charting a bright, bold future together with the next generation of
   multiracial, cross-class donor activists! Visit us at [21]fex.org
   _Copyright © 2012 Funding Exchange, All rights reserved._
 You have been included in this mailing because of an affiliation with Funding Exchange. If you have received this email in error, please accept our apologies and click the "unsubscribe" button above.
     Links:
       20. http://www.nosmallchange.us
       21. http://www.fex.org

   _Our mailing address is:_
   Funding Exchange
666 Broadway
Suite 500
New York, NY 10012

   [22]unsubscribe from this list | [23]update subscription preferences
     Links:
       23. http://fex.us2.list-manage1.com/profile?u=fa6d7a4333a1b0ae2ab0c4bb4&id=8b1167a6d6&e=1ef5d836a6