[IMC] Service Opportunity for your Organization

Lauren Woodworth lauren.e.woodworth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:51:08 UTC 2012

Hello student leaders!

My name is Lauren Woodworth, and I am taking a class (GE 462) that is
organizing a service event. Together with the Illinois Student Senate, we
are organizing a campus cleanup. The announcement with details is below.
This would be an awesome service opportunity for your organization. I'm
president of a club, and I'm using it as our service event for the semester.

Campus Cleanup: Creating Litter-free Neighborhoods
Looking for a service opportunity for your RSO? Help in our efforts to make
our campus litter-free! Illinois Student Senate is hosting and organizing
this event, and the mission is to create a clean campus neighborhood and to
empower individuals with a sense of citizenship through community
service. Register
your members by April 10th at http://tinyurl.com/6ojeugl. On April 29th, check
in at Anniversary Plaza to get your FREE T-shirt to wear while you pick up
litter in your own neighborhood! Collection bags and gloves will be
provided. Awards will be given out as well as cookies and lemonade at the
end! This is your time to create change in the U of I community, so bring
your friends! For more information, please visit
https://www.facebook.com/events/188435271265723/ and if you have quesitons,
please contact Monica Dorgan at monicadorgan at gmail.com. Remember to
register by April 10th!

Thanks for your consideration!

Lauren Woodworth

---
Lauren E Woodworth
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | 2012
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences | Psychology
Tau Sigma Honors Society | President
lauren.e.woodworth at gmail.com | 309.714.0603