[IMC] The Brothers Size at the Armory Free Theatre

Jessica Dean Turner jessicadeanturner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:16:12 UTC 2012

*Hello,*

My name is Jessica Dean Turner, and I'm contacting you to invite you to the
Armory Free Theatre's production of Tarell Alvin McCraney's The Brothers
Size, the first installment in his trilogy The Brother/Sister Plays,
directed by Kathleen F. Conlin.

There are two brothers Size.

There is Ogun (OH-GOON), the older brother who owns an auto-repair shop.
And there is Oshoosi (OH-CHEW-SEE), fresh out of prison, who always takes
the wrong track. When his ex-cell mate Elegba (EH-LEG-BAH) gives him a
clapped-out car, true freedom seems just around the corner.

McCraney utilizes Nigerian myth planted in the fertile soil of contemporary
Louisiana.

Performance dates:
Thursday, April 5, 2012 7:30PM <x-apple-data-detectors://0>
Friday, April 6, 2012 <x-apple-data-detectors://1> 7:30PM- Discussion with
actors and director Kathleen F. Conlin following the performance.
Saturday April 7, 2012 7:30PM <x-apple-data-detectors://2>

The Armory Free Theatre
505 E. 160 Armory <x-apple-data-detectors://3>
Champaign, IL 61820 <x-apple-data-detectors://3>

We hope to see you there! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Jessica