[IMC] Open Call to Return/Donate Media Equipment

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Thu May 3 19:40:22 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone!

According to the legends I hear told around the campfire, once upon a time
the IMC had more media production equipment than two point-and-shoot
digital cameras and two flip cameras. In particular, I keep hearing about
how we supposedly own a Zoom Recorder. Does anyone know what happened to
it, or any other equipment that you or your friends might be holding on to
that was once available for community use? Let us know! We'll reserve all
judgement, and give you nothing but smiles in return.

Additionally, if you have any old media-making equipment (Cameras,
recorders, hard drives, batteries, flash memory, etc.) sitting around
gathering dust, let us know if you'd like to donate it to the IMC! I'm
planning on putting a new check-out system in place so we can start lending
things out again.

Thanks,

Alex Cline
Venue Coordinator