[IMC] May 18th Mahomet Aquifer

Al Kurtz akurtz8 at comcast.net
Thu May 10 01:10:45 UTC 2012

Dear Brian , I just received your event notification .
May 17 Town Hall Meeting to Protect the Mahomet Aquifer/
I have had an integral part in  the start of the opposition  in Champaign County.I would love to give my views from a elected official capacity ,Please let me know if you are interested in my view and the political ramifications.   I have been working with Joe hooker and George and Dave since the beginning of this issue.
Sincerely, Alan Kurtz
217-356-0011 H
217-841-7183 C
Champaign County Board District 7
Chair – Environment and Land Use Committee
Chair Democratic Caucus