[IMC] Happy Mothers Day! Prison Phone Justice Day of Action

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri May 11 16:47:38 UTC 2012

  Dear Danielle,

Today is our Mother’s Day of Action, please remember to support by:

*1. Sharing your story*.  Fill out this online postcard and we’ll submit
your story to the Federal Communications
Commission.<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=kcFJFFtHfW5vrKPGvxyVZrzYO3yhs601>
(If you would rather record your story call
*877-518-0606*)

*2. Tweet the postcard.*  Help us get to our goal of 1,000 stories by
sharing the postcard through social media. *Remember to use the hashtag
#phonejustice and #FCC**.*

Sample Tweets:

We want #phonejustice for prisoners.  Tell the #FCC to address the high
cost of prison phone calls.  Share your story
http://bit.ly/K9iPux<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hpCR1uFR2GATHMBhBDqvg7zYO3yhs601>

*Hey @FCC we want #phonejustice for prisoners.  Pass the Wright Petition
(CC Docket 96-128). *

*3. Change your Facebook Profile.*  Add this avatar to your Facebook
profile and encourage your friends to do so as well.

 *4. Get organized.*  Download this toolkit and start organizing in your
community.<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=42nIMib3hE%2BEk0RzazI9RLzYO3yhs601>

Thank you for your action!

Steven Renderos, National Organizer, Center for Media Justice

@mediaaction @stevenrenderos #phonejustice #mediajustice
 [image: empowered by Salsa] <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>
**