[IMC] HUGE Summer Grocery Cart Walk to help the homeless

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Wed May 16 12:37:46 UTC 2012

Good morning,

An exciting event is coming to Champaign this summer. It's the C-U at Home
One Summer Day Grocery Cart Walk. Thank you for helping us get the get the
word out to recruit walkers for this important event to raise awareness
about our local homeless and to raise funds by taking steps to fight
homelessness.

We also encourage you, as an important media outlet in our community, to
put together a team of your own to walk with us at Hessel Park on Saturday,
June 30. We look forward to sharing more about this walk with you soon.
Thank you.

--
Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816
Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!* (I Thessalonians 5:24)*