[IMC] Address Correction For Tim DeChristopher

ppbirthday at riseup.net ppbirthday at riseup.net
Fri Nov 9 20:02:44 UTC 2012

Between when we compiled this month’s birthday poster and when we released
it Tim DeChristopher was moved to a halfway house in Salt Lake City, UT
where he will serve out the remainder of his two year sentence. If you
already sent a card, please send another one. The BOP will not forward his
mail.

We do not have a current address for Tim yet.  So, please send birthday
cards to his legal defense fund and they can take them over to him.

Tim DeChristopher Legal Defense Fund

c/o Patrick Shea

252 South 1300 E, Suite A

Salt Lake City, UT 84102