[IMC] Art Photography Show

Jessica Watson jessicabulty at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 21:11:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am wondering whom I should address at the IMC to schedule ahead a member solo-photography show in the IMC Sunroom in June 2014?  My show will be called Fifty Photos for Fifty Years as I will be exhibiting and selling 50 framed works by me to celebrate my 50th Birthday, June 16, 2014.

How much would it cost to have either a one night, three hour party and exhibit, Monday June 16, 2014 only for one night? and/or How much would it cost to have a three week exhibit as well as the part-opening on my Birthday night?

I have volunteered with the snack bar for over two years at the IMC, and I have an article I've written coming out in the next issue of the PUBLIC i.  Please let me know how to proceed from here with my artist's show if the space is available and if the price is right.

Thank you.

Jessica Lewis Watson
618 W. Church St., #4
Champaign, IL 61820