[IMC] Build the WRFU tower with your OWN HANDS - Help needed Wed & Thurs

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Nov 13 20:38:51 UTC 2012

Hey RFU and IMCers,

There has been an awesome outpouring of volunteers and support for the
tower. Thanks to the 15+ people who have given their time to date - yea!

We are about to pour the concrete and need addition help tying up rebar and
preparing the site.  People of all strengths needed.  Even an hour or two
would be helpful!

*We need help until 6pm today and Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-12 and
1:30-6pm.*

If you want to help, let me know when. Then show up behind the IMC in
clothes to get dirty and a warm coat and gloves you can work in, if you
have them.

If you need to connect with Petri, his # is (215) 605-9297.

yea!
Danielle