[IMC] LGBTQ Directory Listing

Gay Lesbian Directory sales at gaylesbiandirectory.com
Wed Nov 28 17:36:46 UTC 2012

 GayLesbianDirectory.com

Hi! We found you on the web and wanted to invite you to join the largest, highest ranked, and least expensive Directory serving the Gay & Lesbian community in the US, Canada, Great Britain, and all other countries.

All Gay and Gay Friendly submissions are welcome.

$1.67/mo  Whole Page Listing (Billed for 1 year term)

• We are the #1 LGBTQ Directory on Google with over 30,000 hits a day.
• It's the perfect tool for marketing to a very loyal gay community.
• Whole page: with description, map, link to your website, contact info, picture
gallery
• The Directory is Search Engine Friendly, so your Listing will be ranked high
in Google
• Your Listing links to your website, raising your Google ranking.
• Customers can bookmark & share your business on Facebook, Twitter, Google,
etc.

To Submit Your Listing
       Go to http://GayLesbianDirectory.com and select 'Add Your Business'

Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Jim
GayLesbianDirectory.com
sales at gaylesbiandirectory.com

If you no longer want to be on the mailing list, please reply "unsubscribe"
Gay Lesbian Directory © Copyright 2012