[IMC] You're Invited: Free Activist Training!

hsaltzman at fwwlocal.org hsaltzman at fwwlocal.org
Wed Nov 28 23:20:40 UTC 2012

 Dear friends,

Do you want to improve  social, environmental, or political problems but not know how to start? Or know how to start, but get stuck trying to build a group, accomplish goals, or recruiting volunteers? Whether you're new to activism or experienced, come to our [http://tinyurl.com/d84p7r9] Activist  Training Workshop, sponsored by Food & Water Watch. You'll learn and practice critical campaign skills,  including: setting goals, strategies, and tactics; campaign recruitment  and building a group; and training volunteers. And we'll have a fun  social afterward in downtown Champaign!

What: [http://tinyurl.com/d84p7r9] Activist Training Workshop (it's free!)
 When: Monday, December 3, 6:00pm

 Where: Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green Street, Champaign, Robeson Pavilion Room A (next to the cafe)

Definitely bring your friends, family, and colleagues to this unique event! Spread the word and share this invitation!

 RSVP here: [http://tinyurl.com/d84p7r9] http://tinyurl.com/d84p7r9

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas, or if you'd like to volunteer with Food & Water Watch.

All the best,

Hanna Saltzman
Champaign-Urbana field organizer
Food & Water Watch