[IMC] ** PRESS RELEASE: Free Spoken Word Album Supported in Part by a City of Urbana Arts Grant **

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:47:37 UTC 2012

*Contact:* Raymond Morales, wrfu at theshow1045.com
Free Album Copy: www.TheShow1045.com <http://www.theshow1045.com/>

The Show is proud to announce the debut album ‘*ILL POETS SOCIETY vol 1:
The Spoken Word Project*’ featuring award-winning and
nationally-recognized poets. The audio version of this Spoken Word album is
available for free download at
www.TheShow1045.com<http://www.theshow1045.com/> and
is *Supported by a City of Urbana Arts Grant*.

For over 7 years, The Show has been one of the Urbana-Champaign community’s
premiere independent producers of local media with radio broadcasts, TV
episodes, digital art and live events through the support of the
Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center <http://www.ucimc.org/>. The Show has branched out
to produce an independent spoken word album broaching some of the most
difficult topics that range from Youth Violence to Education to Suicide
to Immigration.

Featured artists include Add-2 <http://add2music.com/>, Jay Moses, Jazmine
McKinney, Littleman Lopez, Raymond Morales <http://www.theshow1045.com/> and
Stepanie Camba. The musical score was composed by
TheGr8Thinkaz<http://thegr8blog.com/>
.

Track list:
01. My Last Hit
02. Chi City Youth
03. Because The Moment We Feel We Are Finished
04. The Mother... Truth About Model Minority
05. All The Kings
06. Stolen Lands
07. Gr8 08 Vote For Sex
09. Amen