[IMC] Fire Inspection Re-schedule to 10/22/2012 @ 8 a.m.

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:51:15 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

After two re-schedules, we are finally on for our fire inspection to take
place this coming Monday morning at 8 a.m.  We want you to know that you
are welcome to be present during the inspection of your suite/studio,
however, it is optional.  Chris Ritzo, Chair of Facilities committee will
oversee the process.  He will compile recommendations and share with us all
at the conclusion of the inspection.

If you have any questions, please share between now and Sunday.  I will be
checking my email over the weekend, and will be on sight this Saturday
afternoon.

Thanks.

Carol

--