[IMC] key

Sutto, Kenneth kensutto at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 18 18:28:11 UTC 2012

Sorry if this email goes to a bunch of folks but I am trying to reach Leon who I dealt with last week at the IMC. My name is Ken Sutto and I'm part of the Bike Project and I'm trying to get a key to the building (basement level by the bike project). I dropped off my 20 key deposit on Friday and spoke to Leon and he told me that Barry at the bike project would have the building key I need. Barry said it's key number AB41 and that Leon can grant it to me. So I paid my deposit and I'd like to pick up the key some time this week, if it works. Please contact me at this email address or call me at 360 259 2030.
  Thanks,
    Ken Sutto
    Campus Bicycle Project.