[IMC] Odd Subscription Request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 17:33:02 UTC 2012

Carl,
OK, will sign him up.

I sure don't want to give the cold shoulder to new people. On the other
hand, even with the filters removing 99.9% of the cruff the lists
attract multiple spoofing/phishing requests daily, including the
occasional request to join various lists. Then we have to rely on the
human filters. :-)

BTW, IMC-Production was one he signed up for. Like I noted yesterday, no
one is actively using the list internally, but does attract poor souls
-- and spammers -- thinking it is a live list. At some point it should
either be used again internally or taken down from being active and
archived, because it is discouraging for people to write to dead lists.
Mike