[IMC] Space rental

Mike Brown mikebrown at ctfillinois.org
Fri Apr 19 18:04:33 UTC 2013

Good afternoon,

I spoke with Carol on the phone about renting the Sun Room on May 23rd
for 2 hours.

She was to email me a copy of the rental agreement but I'm not sure she
got my email correct.

Please have her email it to me at this email.

Thank you.

Mike Brown

Vice President-Operations

Charleston Transitional Facility

683 Castle Drive

Charleston, IL 61920

Phone 217-276-8798

Fax 217-348-8804

Visit CTF at www.ctfillinois.org <http://www.ctfillinois.org>

This electronic message and the documents, items or messages transmitted
herewith contain information from Charleston Transitional Facility, P.O. Box
3577, Champaign, Illinois, 61826-3577, that may be confidential and/or
privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the person(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are advised that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender by telephone at (217) 352-1557 or by electronic mail.
Thank you.