[IMC] Benefit Concert this Wednesday!!!

Alyssa Amstadt amstadt1 at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 27 21:04:13 UTC 2013

Hi!

I'm the captain of the women's bowling team, and we're having a benefit
concert for the American Cancer Society!  Please encourage your RSO members
to take a study break Wednseday, May 1st (the night before reading day) and
come to the Courtyard Cafe at 7PM for the Epic Proportions Tour Concert!
The bands featured will be Gabe Kubanda and Lost In Atlantis, who will both
be on *Warped Tour* this summer, as well as Take Me To The Pilot.

You can buy your tickets the Quad from *11:45 AM-5 PM on Monday*, and *10
AM-5 PM Tuesday and Wednesday!* It's only $5 to enjoy 3 awesome bands AND
to help the Illini Bowling Team fight cancer!

*We also have a special deal for our fellow RSOs! *If you buy *10
tickets*or more, it’s only
*$4 *per ticket*!* If you’d like to take us up on this deal, please let me
know how many tickets you’d like so we can set them aside for you!

Here's the link to the Facebook event!

https://www.facebook.com/events/296825507117658/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Please share this information with the members of your RSO!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Alyssa Amstadt