[IMC] follow up - dead link, fix, resource

Hope Gaskins hgaskins at lakeviewhealth.com
Tue Apr 30 15:07:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

I wanted to send a quick follow-up to a note I sent to you regarding a dead link on your site. I was just on your site, reading through the resources (I was on this page: http://ucimc.org/content/illinois-second-worst-state-racial-disparity-drug-law-enforcement) and found that you’re still linking to the old Join Together site: http://www.jointogether.org/

Thankfully, this resource still exists (not sure why there isn't a redirect). The new location is:  http://www.drugfree.org/join-together

Also, I meant to ask you in my previous email whether you could recommend any good resources on the topic of multi-generational drug addiction in adolescents? I'm working on an article (hence the reason I came across your site!) and I'm finding some resources but not as many as I'd like or need. Any that you know of off-hand would be greatly appreciated.

Finally, are you open to expanding the resources on your site? Our Addiction Helpline offers comprehensive treatment for those tired of living a life centered on drugs or alcohol who are ready to get their lives back together. Considering what you're currently linking to, I thought it would be a great fit - let me know what you think.

The Addiction Helpline from RecoveryConnection.org
http://www.recoveryconnection.org/

Thanks very much!

Best,
Angela