[IMC] TODAY: Welcome Back Picnic and Walk As One

Stephanie Stuart stuartst at champaignschools.org
Fri Aug 16 13:47:45 UTC 2013

Please join Superintendent Dr. Judy Wiegand and the Board of Education today for a Welcome Back Picnic for all Champaign Unit 4 Schools staff and friends of the district at Garden Hills Elementary School from 4-6 p.m.

We will be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, so bring your family for an evening of food and fun to kick off the 2013-2014 school year. Performances include a DJ, faculty choir, and student groups from around the district.

Join us at the close of the picnic for the Champaign Community Coalition "Walk As One" Neighborhood Walk in the Garden Hills and Douglass Neighborhoods! No advanced sign-up is necessary. Walk registration begins at 5:30 and walk starts at 5:45. The first 400 participants will receive a free "Walk As One" t-shirt.

Friday, August 16, 2013
4-6 p.m.
Garden Hills Elementary School
2001 Garden Hills
Champaign, IL 61821
In case of rain, we will move the picnic to the gymnasium.

Attached is the event flyer for more information. We hope you will join us!

Best wishes,
Stephanie

Stephanie Stuart
Community Relations Coordinator