[IMC] Fwd: This Saturday: Rally For Immigration Reform at Westside Pa

Ricardo Diaz diazr at cuimmigrationforum.org
Thu Aug 29 06:03:14 UTC 2013

Greetings everyone that cares about immigration reform:

In just two days we have an opportunity to show how much we care in
Champaign County. Besides Senator Durbin, there are other elected people
coming to show their support; it is important that they see our faces there
because they need the space and the reward for being open about their
support.

More importantly, there will be immigrants and supporters of immigrants
present; their lives are directly affected by each day of action or
inaction by the Congress. The main point of the rally is to send the
message to Congressman Davis that he doesn't have to wait to support us;
other GOP congressman have been publicly supportive and he can too.

Please consider giving 1/2 hour of your time this Saturday; so many people
depend our support.

Thank you for considering it, telling others about it, and for making a
difference.

Respectfully,

Ricardo Diaz
217-979-0255

​
CUimmigrationforum.org

https://www.facebook.com/CUImmigrationForum

The Champaign-Urbana Immigration Forum is composed of immigrants, students,
local clergy, service providers, labor unions representatives and ordinary
citizens concerned about the plight and contributions of immigrants in the
Champaign County community.

CUimmigrationforum.org