[IMC] Fwd: UCIMC Operations Director applications due today!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Dec 1 14:36:58 UTC 2013

Today is the last day to apply for the UCIMC Operations Director position.

*Please consider if there is anyone in your networks you would like to
encourage to apply.*

Today at midnight is the deadline - we simply need a cover letter and
resume sent to chyn at ucimc.org.

Job posting is below.

Danielle