[IMC] Support UC Books to Prisoners and the IMC when you shop at Amazon.com

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:03:24 UTC 2013

You can support Books to Prisoners and our parent organization the Urbana
Champaign Independent Media Center when you shop on Amazon.com.  It doesn't
cost you anything, you pay the same price for all items and have access to
everything amazon sells plus* amazon.com <http://amazon.com> donates 0.5%
of everything you spend to our organization*.   The program starts
tomorrow, but you can set it up now with just a few clicks.  Please share
with your friends and family.

1. visit www.smile.amazon.com
2. click choose a charity
3. search for and select *urbana champaign independent media center*
4. bookmark *smile.amazon.com <http://smile.amazon.com> instead of
amazon.com <http://amazon.com>* and know that you are helping support us
every time you shop!

Thanks,