[IMC] IMC page on C-U wiki

Pierson, Stephanie Michelle spierso2 at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 11 03:13:51 UTC 2013

Hello!

My name is Stephanie and I am part of the Community Informatics course at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science. As part of this course, we are adding pages to and editing the C-U wiki page, which is much like Wikipedia but focused on local resources (cuwiki.net).

As you may already be aware, the Independent Media Center has its own page, found here: http://cuwiki.net/Urbana-Champaign_Independent_Media_Center. I wanted to make sure this page includes current information that you would like to share with the community. Let me know if there are any changes/additions/edits you would like me to make, and thank you!

Sincerely,
-
Stephanie Pierson
GA/TA GSLIS Help Desk & ITD