[IMC] trying to dig up some articles/pdf/images from 2006

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 01:38:32 UTC 2013

Charles,
Those images may be backed up on a server or hard drive somewhere, but
aren't currently available. There have been some technical issues with
site updates that prevented images from remaining with old articles. Our
Tech resources are pretty limited right now. I know others have wanted
similar access, but even if they're still around, finding them right now
would be iffy. At some point I know the desire was to eventually restore
the older articles, but that awaits resources we don't currently have.
It is a real trove of useful and important historical material.
Mike Lehman