[IMC] Please add us to your contacts list

Andy Bichlbaum andy at asb.yeslab.org
Mon Dec 23 17:56:34 UTC 2013

==============================
NEWS FROM THE YES LAB
==============================
Hi,

We've got a little problem with our emails: many of them are getting caught in our supporters' spam filters. Please help our messages get through by putting andy at asb.yeslab.org into your contacts list.

While you’re at it, please help us reach our fundraising goal… if you haven’t already: http://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=100&qid=710901. It will allow us to keep doing the work we do in the New Year, and you'll get some unique thank-yous in return. (Still looking for a last-minute holiday idea for that cranky Yes Men fan in your life? How about an invitation to some live online brainstorm sessions with yours truly?)

Have a happy, relaxing, mischievous, revolting, and/or simply interesting holiday.

Andy Bichlbaum and Mike Bonanno
The Yes Men
You received this email because you signed up to receive information
from The Yes Lab. or one of its partners. Learn more and connect by
visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our
Facebook Page: http://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=97&qid=710901

20 Cooper Sq. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10003
United States