[IMC] Please support purposeful mischief. Campaign extended to January 17.

Andy Bichlbaum andy at asb.yeslab.org
Tue Dec 31 10:12:04 UTC 2013

Hi.

Thanks to our amazing community of supporters, we raised almost $50,000 in the last 50 days! And today, since we're still $25K away from our goal, Kindle Project has generously agreed to extend the deadline of their match until Jan. 17. Any amount anyone gives (up to the $75K total) will still be doubled until then. If you give us $25, that's $50 towards our goal. If you give us $50, that's $100 towards our goal.

Donate today and double your contribution: asb.yeslab.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=4

Your assistance will go a very long way; we've always done a lot with very little. Way back when, people donated $5,000 and we made the wacky costumes for this action (http://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=137&qid=757078). When people donated $16,000, we were able to show Americans the world their continued action and pressure could lead to (http://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=138&qid=757078).

We went even further with the Yes Lab. The support of our membership enabled us to help almost two dozen groups use our strange brand of purposeful havoc. Those results so far exceeded our expectations that we decided to go wide—hence the Action Switchboard (actionswitchboard.net), which, thanks to your generous help, we're going to finish building, and then hire facilitators who can help individuals and groups crank out their projects.

What you gave will go a very long way indeed. Please consider donating today, and if you know someone who hasn’t given, please send them, please forward them this email. They won't regret it: asb.yeslab.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=4

Thanks for everything.

Your pals,
The Yes Men

You received this email because you signed up to receive information from The Yes Lab. Learn more and connect by visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Yes-Men/96761506615

To never receive email from the Yes Lab, click here: http://asb.yeslab.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=438&qid=757078&h=36ff403821ffe5ed
This email was sent from:
20 Cooper Sq. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10003