[IMC] Renting space for a summer art class

ReMaking Matters remakingmatters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:39:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Irenka Carney, and i will be running the community art program
(Re)Making Matter(s) this summer from early June to Mid July. I am
interested in having the class at the IMC if there is space available. I
would be looking for a block of time once a week on either a weekday
evening or a weekend day. Ideally the time slot would be at least 2 hours,
possibly 3 (depending on our funding and the IMC rental rates).

If you could get back to me with information about your availability for
time slots and rates that would be much appreciated.

You can reach me via email, or on my cell phone (217-766-5535)

Cheers,
-Irenka Carney