[IMC] damage to red door of IMC

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:34:55 UTC 2013

Good morning All,

Please allow me to inform you all of an incident that occurred at the IMC
@2:30 a.m.  Several hundred attendees from an event at Lincoln Square
merged on an event that was ending at the IMC and upwards of 70 - 80 people
attempted to push their way into the IMC through the "out door" side of the
red doors.  The force and weight permanently damaged the door, making it
impossible to close.  Mr. Russell and I have taken temporary measures to
block the door, however, replacement cannot occur until Monday at the
earliest.  Thankfully, no one was injured in the incident and all other
areas of the building have been secured.

*For entrance to the building during this time, please use the south ramp
entrance to access the second and lower level of the building.  We
apologize for the inconvenience this event will cause and we will address
the matter as soon as possible.  Thanks,
*
Carol A.
--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director