[IMC] Student Trustee Election

Brian Siegel bsiegel.oracle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:48:47 UTC 2013

My name is Brian Siegel and I am running for Student Trustee in the March 6
Election.  As a representative of the entire school it is important that I
gather the opinions of everyone on campus.  I have compiled a list of all
of the leaders of Registered Student Organizations (and bcc’ed you all so
no one’s inbox gets flooded).  Please pass on this message along to your
groups so I can bring your voices to the forefront. Email me back with
comments, concerns, issues, opinions, or anything at all. It is my job to
make sure you all are heard.

Attached are the three main platform points of my campaign with an emphasis
on transparency throughout.

Sincerely,
Brian Siegel

--
Brian S. Siegel
Illinois Student Senator | Subcommittee on Campus Safety