[IMC] Doc Challenge is coming, quick question for you

Chris Ward mediaarts at kdhx.org
Wed Jan 23 22:09:29 UTC 2013

Director

I’m helping launch the 2013 Doc Challenge, and was hoping to email you some information and materials on the competition in advance of registration. Would that be ok? I’m trying to get the word out to filmmakers in your area.

Here is some more info: http://docchallenge.org/2013

Thanks for your time and hope to talk to you soon. You can reach me anytime at this email address.

Sincerely,
Chris Ward
Doc Challenge & KDHX Community Media
producer at docchallenge.org
Facebook: DocChallenge
Twitter: @TheDocChallenge

KDHX is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit under Double Helix Corporation.