[IMC] donating

arthousefarm at gmail.com arthousefarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:44:31 UTC 2013

Wow Ward, thank you for supporting the IMC!

Yes, our website and database just stopped playing nice and we are working to fix the problem. In the meantime please mail your check to:
UCIMC
202 S Broadway #100
Urbana, IL 61801
And put "donation" in the note.

If you find using PayPal is easier just let me know and I can send you a special link to use.

Big thanks! Hope the show was great.
Danielle