[IMC] Host Hot Fruit inquiry

Hot Fruit hotfruit2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 02:27:02 UTC 2013

*

Hello!

My Name is Mica and I perform music with a group called HOT FRUIT from
Olympia WA. We are planning a tour this summer and are looking to play a
show in IL! We wanted to know if we could play at The High Dive on July
11th 2013? Hot Fruit is an all radical Diva 3 piece electronic band with
two keyboards, a drum machine and vocals.  We are also a performance group,
and incorporate costumes and performance elements.

Our review by Everett True!

http://www.collapseboard.com/everett-true/song-of-the-day/song-of-the-day-572-hot-fruit/

Check out our music video “Hot Fruit- Falling off the Grid”-

http://youtu.be/9HAEqvP_Cgw

Here is a link to our bandcamp-

http://hotfruit2012.bandcamp.com/

Here is a link to our facebook-