[IMC] iHelp 2013

Nicole Pinnella npinnella2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:00:47 UTC 2013

Hello!

My name is Nicole Pinnella and I am a member of the University of Illinois
Student Alumni Ambassadors and the Agencies Co-director, along with Erica
Smith, for iHelp 2013.

iHelp is an annual program run by the Student Alumni Ambassadors to kick
off Homecoming Week.  Thousands of University of Illinois students gather
on one day to take part in a number of service projects through the
Champaign-Urbana area to help give back to the community that we live in
and spread the Illinois spirit of service.  This day of service not only
offers assistance in large numbers, but also provides an outlet for
Illinois students to continue their volunteer activities while on campus.
iHelp can provide you with a team of volunteers, small or large, for one
day to help accomplish any projects your organization has.

*iHelp 2013 will be held in the afternoon on Friday, October 18!*

If you have any questions or would like any help in creating a project that
meets the needs of your agency please do not hesitate to contact me at
pinnell2 at illinois.edu.   There will be more details to follow in the fall,
but if you would like to connect with us now to discuss ways to make your
project bigger or more beneficial to your agency please let us know!

We hope to see you in the fall!

Nicole Pinnella
--
Nicole M. Pinnella
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | Class of 2016