[IMC] 40 North venue/organization profile

Amanda Baker abaker at 40north.org
Tue Jun 18 20:11:28 UTC 2013

40 North, Champaign County Arts Council, is pleased to offer you a FREE venue/organization profile on 40north.org! Our venue/organization directory is the only one of its kind in Champaign County. It provides organizations in this area an online space to have a description of your venue, contact info, up to 3 images of the venue or shows, up to 3 sound files, social media website info, and your choice of many different venue type.

When 40 North gets inquires about venues or just looking for general local venue information, we send them directly to our directory. Also, our directory is optimized for search engine (Google) results.

The best part, of course, is that it's free and easy. Go to www.40north.org/user<http://www.40north.org/user>  to sign up for an account and create a profile today!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing your profile!

Amanda Baker
Programs and Events Coordinator
40 North | 88 West - Champaign County Arts Council
106 South Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
phone 217.363.3795
fax 217.398.3037