[IMC] The Illio Yearbook Needs Your Help!

Illio Yearbook illio at illinimedia.com
Wed Jun 19 17:26:29 UTC 2013

We here at the Illio Yearbook are interested in telling a more complete
story of life here at the U of I. That means showing more of the Greek and
RSO life here on campus.

We are considering some revisions that will impact the representations of
the Greek and RSO life section of the yearbook.

But, we need your help!

If you could answer our
SURVEY<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18hKyGmpv6MrnD-HEbqj2UOsV1t6puhseq2sWAkH4fG8/viewform>
 to let us know your opinions on these revisions, we would greatly
appreciate it.

In fact, we are offering a FREE classified line ad in the Daily Illini, up
to 20 words, for a week in the fall! That's a $53 ad, you get for FREE, all
for just responding to the survey!!!