[IMC] Saturday's fundraising event - need people to table for IMC

Alex Cline alex at ucimc.org
Wed Jun 26 19:59:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I will be staffing the joint fundraising event with the black grad students
association on Saturday night from 6:30 to 11:00 or so, and I was wondering
if any IMC members would be interested in hanging out and tabling so they
can answer visitors' questions about what the IMC is about. It looks to be
a fun event, it'll be an open mic.

If you want to volunteer, just send me an email back or call me, 217 550
1472.

Thanks,

Alex Cline
Venue Coordinator