[IMC] We want to sing for YOU!

Illinois Rip Chords theripchords at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:36:59 UTC 2013

Hello there!

My name is Sarah and I am the Business Manager for the Illinois Rip Chords.
We have had a very exciting year so far and we cannot wait to continue
performing for all of you! If you do not already know about us, we are a
fifteen-member all-female a cappella group who sing a variety of genres
such as: pop, rock, and country. Please feel free to check us out on
FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, and iTunes. Last year, The Rip Chords made it
to Semi-Finals in the International Competition of Collegiate A cappella
and we released an awesome new CD called “Notorious.”

Do you know of any upcoming opportunities for us to sing at?  If you are
having an event such as a show, cookout, fundraiser, or something else,
please do not hesitate email me if you would like us to sing. I would be
more than happy to book a performance with you!

Feel free to keep us in mind for any upcoming events you may be having. I
look forward to hearing back from you!

Sincerely,

--
Sarah Shulman