[IMC] Story Tip: Top 100 Family, Marriage, and Relationship Blogs for African Americans

Joseph Atkins joseph at bestblackdatingsites.org
Wed Mar 6 20:07:37 UTC 2013

Dear owner of Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center,

Hello, my name is Joseph Atkins and I am the webmaster and editor of
the Black Dating Blog. We recently published a post titled "Top 100
Family, Marriage, and Relationship Blogs for African Americans" and I just
thought you might be interested in sharing it with your readers. Check it out:
http://www.bestblackdatingsites.org/top-100-family-marriage-and-relationship-blogs-for-african-americans/

If you do find this of interest and would like to link to it from
Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center, I would greatly appreciate it.
And please do let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,
Joseph Atkins
Black Dating Blog
http://www.bestblackdatingsites.org/blog/

P.S. If you don't want to get any more e-mails from me, please just
let me know in a reply to this e-mail. Thanks.