[IMC] "Too Big To Fail" Petition

Dan Hedin illinoisiac at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 06:58:56 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a
new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your
name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures by April 20, 2013,
the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama
Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets
enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

http://wh.gov/ss48

Here's some more information about this petition:

*Either enforce penalties for "too big to fail" institutions or officially
give other corporeal citizen the same freedom.*

1. Corporations are people. 2. The Attorney General has officlaly stated:
"If you do bring a criminal charge [against a massive corporation], it will
have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world
economy... These institutions have become too large [and this] has an
inhibiting impact on our ability to bring resolutions that I think would be
more appropriate." 3. The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees
equal protection under the law to all persons within its jurisdiction.
Conclusion: If some persons under the jurisdiction of the federal
government are too important to prosecute, then all persons under the
jurisdiction of the federal government must be considered too important to
prosecute. One cannot forfeit justice and pretend to moral authority.