[IMC] IMC Programming Committee mtg Sat, 3/23 at 1pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Mar 22 16:21:19 UTC 2013

Join us tomorrow, Sat 3/23 for the next IMC Programming Committee Meeting
at 1pm in the sun room.

The Committee had an inspiring meeting last month where we discussed
upcoming events and opportunities for collaboration such as the Midwest
ZineFest, Prisoner Art Show, Education Justice Radio on WRFU, and media
workshops with Washington elementary.  See the full notes from last meeting
(attached).

Agenda for tomorrow below:

*Programming Committee Agenda
*Meeting time: Saturday, March 23 from 1-3 p.m.
Meeting place: IMC Sunroom

1. Introductions

2. Approval of minutes from the previous meeting (attached)

3. Reports from Working Group representatives including:

   -    Current Activities
   -    Planned Activities
   -    Issues or concerns
   -    Ideas or opportunities for collaboration

  4. Updates from March board meeting

   - Membership update - we now have a way for people to volunteer for IMC
   membership by giving 5 hours.  Working groups will no longer sign off on
   reduced or free membership.
   - Financial update - board instituted changes to bring a 20K budget gap.

Next meeting: Saturday, April  20, 2013—1-3 p.m.