[IMC] Your free sample isue of Housing Affairs Letter is now available

Housing Affairs Letter offers at cdpublications.com
Thu Mar 21 17:02:52 UTC 2013

Click below to view a copy of this mailing in your web browser:
http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_v.php?l=33&c=8482&m=5892&s=eaaf4367878b79fc9782cc95489c9837)

Dear Reader:

This week's issue of Housing Affairs Letter has just been published and
for a limited-time is available for you and your colleagues to download
absolutely free!

Simply go to http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8482&m=5892&nl=33&s=eaaf4367878b79fc9782cc95489c9837&lid=955509&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/index.php--Q-mod--E-pdfsamp1--PND-hal to get your copy
without any risk or obligation and see how our experienced staff of
editors can keep you ahead of the curve on the latest housing news.

Since 1961, Housing Affairs Letter has been the premier weekly report
covering the entire housing spectrum -- private, public, and subsidized --
from an independent, Washington-based perspective. Our readers are kept
up-to-date on the latest from Capitol Hill regarding Fannie and Freddie,
affordable housing, mortgage lending, home foreclosures, and more.

So go to http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/lt.php?c=8482&m=5892&nl=33&s=eaaf4367878b79fc9782cc95489c9837&lid=955509&l=-http--www.cdpublications.com/index.php--Q-mod--E-pdfsamp1--PND-hal and download the
latest issue now with our compliments and discover for yourself the impact
Housing Affairs Letter can have on your organization.

Questions? Just give us a call at 1-800-666-6380.

Forward this message to a friend by clicking below:
(http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/p_f.php?nl=33&c=8482&m=5892&s=eaaf4367878b79fc9782cc95489c9837)
Next Audio Conf: Funding School and Community Safety: Grants Resources Best Practices - Join us 3/21 at 2:00 pm for this audio conference discussing federal and private opportunities focused on school and community safety.
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/390

Now available on CD, our exclusive audio conference, Finding Funding for Affordable Housing in 2013
http://www.cdpublications.com/store/378 for more information

Get FREE PDF samples or get a 14-day trial to any of our news services
http://www.cdpublications.com/samples

CD Publications 8204 Fenton Street Silver Spring, MD 20910
voice: 800-666-6380 | fax: 301-588-6385

Click the link below or copy and paste into your browser to unsubscribe from this list:
http://cdpubsonline.com/12all/box.php?nl=33&c=8482&m=5892&s=eaaf4367878b79fc9782cc95489c9837&funcml=unsub2