[IMC] Campus Event: Little Shop of Horrors

ISM Director of Marketing marketing at illinistudentmusicals.org
Wed Mar 27 02:22:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Jennifer Jones and I am the Marketing Director for a registered
student organization, Illini Student Musicals (ISM), on the
University of Illinois campus- dedicated to performing large scale
musicals. On behalf of Illini Student Musicals, I would like to invite
you and your organization's members to attend ISM's second annual musical
production of Little Shop of Horrors! This is a fun, crazy, and
entertaining
show that you do NOT want to miss!

[image: Inline image 3]

Students – $8         Adults – $10

*Synopsis:* A down-and out skid row floral assistant becomes an overnight
sensation when he discovers an exotic plant
with a mysterious craving for fresh blood. Soon “Audrey II” grows into an
ill-tempered, foul-mouthed, R&B-singing carnivore
who offers him fame and fortune in exchange for feeding its growing
appetite, finally revealing itself to be an alien creature
poised for global domination!

We would like to get the word out to as many people as we can so please
pass along this email to any prospective people
that may be interested in the show. Your support is greatly appreciated.

For more information or questions, please feel free to contact me at
marketing at illinistudentmusicals.org or
visit our website at illinistudentmuscials.org

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

Best,