[IMC] web banner one sheeter

Amanda Baker abaker at 40north.org
Mon May 13 19:19:02 UTC 2013

Hello!

40 North is pleased to offer you a brand new marketing and sponsorship opportunity to reach the vibrant, arts-minded community of Champaign County!

We're now offering 40north.org sponsorships! You can become a visible 40 North supporter on our brand new comprehensive and easy-to-use website, using ads that are strategically placed to reach just the right audience.

Options range in price and durations are flexible! For more information, see attached pricing sheet or contact Amanda at abaker at 40north.org<mailto:abaker at 40north.org>.

Support 40 North while promoting your message to 40 North.org users!

Thanks so much!

Amanda Baker
Programs and Events Coordinator
40 North | 88 West - Champaign County Arts Council
106 South Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
phone 217.363.3795
fax 217.398.3037